Question
Posted by: jinx2 | 2008-12-04

MARRIAGE TROUBLE

Hi Doc, wrote to you some time ago re: my husband. Its been a rollercoaster of emotions. Got him to see a therapist, and now I am more confused. My husband says that he is not in love with me, but loves me. The therapist seems to think that there is still hope. We have lost all our businesses, and we are about to loose our house. I have a full time job now. I am so confused. We have been married for 18 years now. I somehow feel deep down that my marriage is over, how can it be, afterall we are soulmates..... please help

Presumably the therapist ought to have some joint sessions with the pair of you, to make sure that you understand each other. And be very cautious about the mischievous concept of "soul-mates" which in my experience often causes real problems