Question
Posted by: ........ | 2012/03/05

Marriage reoccuring problems

I am at the verge of quitting my marriage, i have been trying but my husband is this man who wants to control or dictate, I am even scared of him or scared of telling him I want out. I had tried for months but he is just not getting better. We live separate lives, he is more into friends than any other things, i am more into my home and child. Several times I wrote here saying, he is always gone, living me and the child alone, and when i go its a fight, he always asks for money from me and he is very manupilative, when ever i look at him i just hate him, we fight for my car that he wants to do trips in it the whole day, never put petrrol in it, leaves it empty. Over the weekend he got angry, i gave him the car in the morining to go where ever and I told him I want to go to church, he must make it snappy, he never did so i missed church, when he came back i told him, i was supposed to be going to church but he came late. Then he was shouting and pointing fingers on my me, he told me today i must take my car to my mothers house and doesnt wanna see it when he comes back later. I am enough with him, and I just want to be separated from him for good.

Consult (a) a lawyer about how best to protect yourself and your rights, and (b) an organization like POWA, which can advise abused and endangered women on how to most safely leave an unpleasant and over-controlling husband. Maybe you and the child can go and stay at your mothers house in the meantime.

1