Question
Posted by: DODO | 2010/03/17

marriage problem

on weekend my parents visited my house and hubby was out to visit his parents also for funeral arrrangements, so when he came back in the evening he was so sour in such a way that he even asked my parents about my ex, as to am i still involved with my ex, but i got angry since i usually tells him that it''s history between me and my ex. but then he asked my parents it was just a havoc in the house then my mother gave him a piece of mind there was a huge argument as to why he ask silly topic to my parents although i told him the truth. when the argument got so hot he told them to get out of his house, then i told him if he does not want them i''m keaving with them , but lather he asked for forgiveness, but the situation was so tense, now this long weekend he is going home to his parents i told him i''m not going with him coz he chased my parents out of his house, he is being rude he is so stubborn, i wanted divorce after all waht happenend but he said we''ll fix things up, he said he is sorry, but i no longer feel his love anymore i feel that i want to leave him for good but i think of my 4 year old girl and my 9 months boy they don''t have any idea about separation how do i deal with this situation, i told hubby that i stay because of my babies not him. i also feel for my parents i feel as if staying with him longer i''m betraying my parents. please help .

Sorry, the forum programming has got messed up, so I could get shut out at any time, and in fact I have asked for the forum to be closed till they can fix the mess that was created.
I wonder whose funeral he was helping to arrange, as it sounds as thopugh he arrived home disturbed and angry, and took it out on you all.
Don't assume you can just fix this all up on your own - see a marriage counsellor together and work in it properly with a real chance of sucess/

1