Question
Posted by: Dee | 2008/11/18

Marriage of Hell

The lady who wrote the marriage of hell article is my sister.
We' ve had enough of her crying over this useless husband of hers.
He does not have respect for my sister or for his marriage.Why can' t my sister leave this looser and move on.
I hate what this stupid marriage is doing to her and I think she' s lucky she' s got the job because she can maintain herself since her hubby failed to do that and it is not going to change.

It is remarkable, consistently, how many people, especially women, find it inexplicably hard to leave an abusive or useless spouse.