Question
Posted by: Zandie | 2008/11/04

marriage finger

I' ve developed sours on the marriage finger, they itchy and very painful. consulted the doctor and he gave me the antiseptic there' s no change still. please assist...

Expert ImagePharmacist

How long have you been maried? Which type of metal is the ring made of? It may be contact dermatitis - an allergic reaction to the ring. My Advice - Wear the ring on a diffent hand for a couple of weeks (if hubby wont object) and apply some Mylocorc cream - a mild steroid - to the affected area. It is available from any pharmacy without a script