Posted by: Yvo | 2008-11-06

Marriage Counselor

Can you perhaps recommend a good marriage counselor in the Pta East or Sandton/Rivonia area?

I' m a Christian and my husband an atheist, and we have some problems around that and sexualtiy. So I' m looking for someone who bases their therapy on Christian values, but who will not try to convert etc. my husband, as this would really put him off

Call FAMSA and see what they can recommend in your area. I don't think it's wise to select any counsellor on the basis of their religious views. Any good counsellor should be respectful of your own views, and take them into account, but NO competent counsellor should have a religious or political agenda of their own.

Posted by: Lin | 2008-11-06

Google FAMSA for their details. Unfortunately CS can' t reccomend someone.

Reply to Lin