Question
Posted by: Desperate housewife | 2012/04/04

Marriage counselling needed

Hello everyone,

Please can someone assist me with contact details of a marriage counsellors in the Fourways, Bryanston area.

I''m desperate. My hubby and I have literally been ath each others throats lately and had a horrible incident lately. I know that we have problems and have had them for some time now.

We have both agreed that counselling is needed as we both don''t want to take the divorce route.

Please help, if you know of anyone, please reply soonest.

Desperately seeking help.

While we cant keep track of individual counsellors, and can't encourage other readers to advertise specific counsellors, there is a national organization, FAMSA, which should be listed in your phone book and has a web page, which can usually suggest a number of such counsellors within your area, and maybe provide other useful information about them.
Congratulations on your mutual wisdom in recognizing the need for counselling and the value of trying seriously to work things out with expert assistance

2
Posted by: Desperate Housewife | 2012/04/04

Thank CS,

But I have tried the FAMSA route and did not get any joy. Firstly, it took forever for someone to answer the phone and then couldn''t help me. I also tried emailing them and again no response, at all.

If this organisation is there to help, then in my opinion they''re any women seeking their help is doomed.

I will try another route.

Thanks again.

Reply to Desperate Housewife