Question
Posted by: lerissa | 2011/04/18

marriage councillor

Good day 
I am looking for a Christian marriage councillor in Johannesburg. Please can you let me know where to find details?
thanks

I can't. FAMSA is the best place to check for marriage counsellors. Personally, I don't recommend people who would advertise themselves as CHRISTIAN marriage counsellors, especially as some may be qualified as Christians, but not professionally qualified as marriage counsellors. YOu need the psychological and interpersonal expertise, and the problems arise and find solutions in all faiths and none.

2
Posted by: anon | 2011/04/19

www dot bmc dot org dot za

Click Ministries, and then " counselling house" . They have some excellent counsellors.

Reply to anon