Question
Posted by: ashley | 2011/11/01

marriage and sex

i met a chriatian guy i am also a chritian too i decided i will have sex after marriage this guy doesn''t agree with my decision and i love him so much i thought he will understand coz he is a christian but he doesn''t i don''t know if i shud break up with him or not pls help confused.

In my experience, "Christian" isn't a definitive brand - some awful people who behave cruelly, selfishly and in complete contradiction to core Christian values, still call themselves "Christian". And some who don't call themselves "Christian" actually behave exactly as a Christian should. In other words, what he calls himself and what he actually believes and how he actuallty behaves, are not necessarily the same thing.
Don't compromise your principles and beliefs too readily. Maybe he's just saying he's "Christian" because he thinks that's what you want to hear, while he may have some rather unChristian plans for the relationship ?

2
Posted by: Gogo | 2011/11/02

if we are going to get married do you expect to wait for 5 year. the worst part of it you are not a virgin. come on how old are u

Reply to Gogo