Posted by: punky | 2008-12-01

marriage &  affair

Hi all, i recently sent a topic/query baout my ordeal of a man whom i met in 2002 but we were not having an affair, it was just a friendship i mean an honest friendship, i' m married now and he' s married, so by the time he arrived at the place where is stay i was not married and he was married, he is a soft spoken person with a sense of humor, so people used to say that this guy is in love with me although he is married, but there was nothing amongst us.

when i get married he was Participating in my marriage he was also planned to be on the program, he used to speak nicely to me, he even arranged a hotel for me and hubby to sleep there after our marriage b4 we can go to honeymoon, his daughter was my flower girl, but now i have moved where we stayed and i got a new job somewhere, so this guy has also moved to the same place where i moved i met him someday i told him where i' m working , he says that oneday he came to my place of work but was not there i was on leave and he says he came several times i met him on saturday and he said he will come to my workplace although i was with my hubby, i also dreamt about this guy proposing to me and this dream happenned at a place where i pass everyday it' s my way to work, so it reminds me of that dream. can it be possible that this man wants us to have an affair or it' s just my imagination, we are both christians and our partners, or i' m just thinking bad things, or what ?

Its possible that he wants an affair ( which would be an extremely bad idea for both of you ) or that you like thinking of that possibility. Either way, neither of you should move in that direction, and should either stay away from each other, or involve your husband and his wife in a more genuine family friendship instead