Question
Posted by: Bucci | 2010-11-16

MARRIAGE

I hear you ladies, but now what happens when he actually tells you that he is or has lost interest in sex. do I rigth away assume that he is trying to say he has lost interest in having sex with me or must I believe that he has lost interest on sex. when I asked what does he mean exactly then he says no this has nothing to do with you. Yet he watches more porn than anything else. he only have sex with you when he has had a drink or two. sometimes he ask if you had a lot of money would you go for virgina tighening? what does all these questions means, he has a problem with you and not sex. at least that is what I am going through with my husband. i have decided to just leave him be, dont as cause most of the time I do he will dismiss me by saying it has nothing to do with me.

Many people lose interest in sex, for a wide variety of reasons, some health-related. And someone might lose interest in physically having sex with someone else, but still have some interest in watching it in porn - in porn the partner is always willing, keen, excited, satisfied, and ABSOLUTELY NEVER THREATENING OR CRITICAL. But never make assumptions about these matters, nor decide to end a marriage, without first trying a period of marriage counselling to make sure you at least understand what the problems are and either cannot or don't want to solve them,

5
Posted by: ZZ | 2010-11-19

MAYBE you should suggest he gets a PENIS ENLARGEMENT? Obviously he is too SMALL for you.

Reply to ZZ
Posted by: Bucci | 2010-11-17

Thanks guys, will try all the possible ways to solve this problem and maybe eventually he can at least tell me what the problem is.

Reply to Bucci
Posted by: QQ | 2010-11-17

I am telling you, from experience..... If he watches porn, if he does not have sex with you, HE IS SLEEPING WITH OTHERS, maybe even whores.
I can guarantee this.

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Man Hating Porn | 2010-11-16

Bucci. This is what happens when a man watches too much porn. His head gets filled with all these strange ideas (like vagina tightening), and normal sex with his wife starts to get boring. Also, if he watches a lot of porn, he most probably masturbates quite a lot too. He probably can''t have sex with you, even if he wanted to, because of all the masturbation. This gets worse the older he gets. Maybe you should give him an ultimatum. He has to choose between you and the porn. He can''t have both.

Reply to Man Hating Porn