Posted by: Jolie | 2009-09-04

I have been married for almost yrs with 2 kids (5 & 3yrs). My husband &  I fight a lot.... He always talks down on me. Not a good wife, mother or person &  useless. How am the way I am cause I grew up without a father... That he found me living in a shack, am a bitch, slut, most filthy woman he has ever know.... He told me he hates me and only married me out of rebound and now he regrets it. On daily basis I hear one of these.... I now struggle with myself esteem and am considering divorce.... I though I would go for counseling first, but it seems am begging him.....FELL TIRED!

You are describing an abuser. And unless ( which is highly unlikely ) he becomes willing to sincerely enter into proper serious marriage counselling, you'd do better to call an agency like POWA which specializes in helping abused women, to help you plan a safe exit. A court can help to protect you from his violence and require him to pay maintenance for the children. Act so as to protect yourself and the children

Posted by: Dee | 2009-09-04

I am sorry to hear that you are being treated this way. The only advice that I can give is to get out of this relationship - I have been through this myself and I can promise you that no-one has the right to treat you this way. It is a daunting thing to consider but you will find that the pro' s definately outweigh the cons. he is a bully and deserves a good kick in the crotch. You deserve so much better, now go and get it.
Take care of you.

Reply to Dee