Question
Posted by: tsus | 2008/06/25

Marriage

It's only been a week and a bit, but I highly recommend marriage :) Taking that step has strengthened our relationship, something I didn't believe was possible because I love her so much already.

It was an amazing day, a beautiful ceremony witnessed by family & close friends, followed by an excellent party!

Fernie, if your son's wedding day is even half as good as ours was, and I'm sure it will be just as amazing, there won't be a dry eye in the place :)

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

6
Posted by: Cobus | 2008/06/25

PLEASE post your pics on the facebook group? PLEASE?

Reply to Cobus
Posted by: Ferny | 2008/06/25

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Wondeful to hear from you!! Six weeks to go to Stef & Charl's wedding - so exciting!!

Don't worry, I'm going to need a whole box of tissues!! But once I've dried my eyes we are going to have a party to beat all parties!!

Can't wait & will definitely report back. Those of you on Facebook & who are interested, will be able to see photos on Stef"s profile as he is a memeber of the GLBT Forum group.

Again, congrats Tsus & we wish you & your partner a lifetime of love & happiness!!

Love & hugs - Ferny :-)

P.S. Congrats in advance to you Gareth & your partner!

Reply to Ferny
Posted by: lerato | 2008/06/25

congrats girl, all the best for the future!!!!

Reply to lerato
Posted by: Jack Horner | 2008/06/25

well done & congrats to the brave people

Reply to Jack Horner
Posted by: Gareth | 2008/06/25

Mine is in 3 weeks!! No fancy ceremonies though, just small for family and friends, we want to keep it simple

Reply to Gareth
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2008/06/25

GREAT STUFF. ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE

Reply to LONEWOLF