Posted by: Piggy | 2013-01-14

marina / loop / inspuiting

Ek wil graag weet ek is 25 en tans op die inspuiting , en wil graag weet wat isdie beste voorbehoud midd met die minste newe efekte ?

Tussen die marina , loop . en inspuiting .

Ek oorweeg baie sterk om die marina te kry omdat ek gehoor ht dit is soveel beter ?

ASb mense help my , wat is julle onder vinding.
is dit waar dat die inspuiting vet maak?

It would be best for you to get advice from your doctor or family planning sister as to which kind of family planning would be best for you to try.

Posted by: piggy | 2013-01-15

I''am 25 and I am on the injection which one is the best to use the marina loop imjection. I am consider to
use the marina. Is that true that the injection can make you fat

what is your opinion please help me I am not sure which one to use I am 3 years on the injection

Reply to piggy
Posted by: English | 2013-01-14

English please

Reply to English