Posted by: CARMEN | 2012-02-17

hello Dr hope you well i had the marina loop inserted in dec11 And had unsafe sex in feb 12 HOW safe is the loop my gynea said its 100% safe Please advise your opinion many thanks

99.5% safe.

Posted by: Lolo | 2013-11-22

I have the mirina removed from about two month then the period come after one week and my hausband now using kondom but now its late for five weeks is it normal???

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: mal | 2012-03-31

marina inserted 5 years before how long I can keep it? Is it safe to keep more than 5 yrs? It inserted in a surgery process when remove does it need the same surgery process or through a GP?

Reply to mal
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-02-20

99.5% safe.