Question
Posted by: Karen | 2010-01-21

Marina in from March - still spotting

I was warned that I could spot after having the Marina inserted, but it seems to only be getting worse. My chin is full of huge pimples that just stay under my skin and a kid even asked me what' s wrong with my face. But this could also be from stress as my new business is 4 month' s old.

I' d like to be pregnant towards the end of this year and can' t decide whether to stick it out with the Marina until August or just to remove it now and use condoms. I just can' t fall pregnant right now.

Condoms are not that effective as contraception. If you cannot tolerate the side effects of the Mirena, you could remove it and go on the Pill.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-01-24