Question
Posted by: Susan | 2010-04-19

Marilyn Monroe piercing

I don''t really know where to place this question, so I reckoned this is the most open minded forum and I value your opinions! I am considering getting a Marilyn Monroe piercing (tiny piercing just above the right corner of ones upperlip, the lips on your face though)! It really looks so sexy when you put a tiny jewel in it.What do you think about it, is it too risque for a working environment? I am 29yrs old.
What is your opinion, I will really appreciate it.

If you like it, go for it. Just ensure its done in a safe and sterile manner by an experienced person.

6
Posted by: Susan | 2010-04-20

Thanx for the opinions! I''m getting one on Saturday!

Reply to Susan
Posted by: mr no | 2010-04-20

my opinion is that no piercing in the face is sexy, i don''t like it will never ever, 1 in each ear is fine but the other body parts are a taboo. sis man sis

Reply to mr no
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-19

I think it might be a problem with your job !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Susan | 2010-04-19

I have a visible tattoo on my back and up untill today my manager has never had a problem with it, he is scottish by the way. Do you guys thinks its sexy and cute, I just reckon if I don''t do it now, I will be too old one day and then its too late? I guess there''s only one way to find out hey?

Reply to Susan
Posted by: gigi | 2010-04-19

With regards to work, it could be risky. I know that the company I work for do not allow visible piercings or tattoos.

P.S. It also depends on what your carreer choice.

Reply to gigi
Posted by: Kent | 2010-04-19

Hey Susan, i think it will look really cute and sexy after all its going to be a tiny one as you mentioned.

Reply to Kent