Posted by: Bongi | 2010-08-02

Mariejtie - Meeting people

Hi Marietjie,

Have you ever tried internet dating? The thing about people in your " league"  (for a lack of a better word) - is that they can be rather busy to go to clubs or the mall, so they go for the internet. I met a great man on the internet. There is a lot of pervs and weirdos to sift through - but you also get some good ones. My bf for example went for the internet because he is shy to approach women face to face. He is really sweet, I have even met his family.

Posted by: Maritjie | 2010-08-02

Hi Bongi, i have indeed met great people over the internet but that was a long time ago  -) - it''s a pity that i don''t have acess to these sites at work!

Reply to Maritjie