Question
Posted by: 50í sh | 2012/10/11

Maria Garcia

Any input on Maria Garcia Skincare please?
I don''t seem to find much on the internet?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi 50i sh, thank you for the question.
Unfortunately the company do not list the ingredients used in their products so not sure of their effects.

7
Posted by: myself | 2014/10/01

I am in love with Maria Garcia products. I wend to a spa, ordered a few extras for myself now I'm in dire need of more. Where in Johannesburg can I get these products.

Reply to myself
Posted by: 50ï sh | 2012/11/12

Not listed on your website. I wanted to know what''s IN the products before ordering.
But, sorry for my late reply, I have now ordered and received and tried it and also gave it away to a younger friend. Products are fine but not norishing/rich enough for my skin. Also find the packaging " flimsy" 
I was hoping to get a more afordable option, but at least now I know.

Reply to 50&#239 sh
Posted by: Nerissa Nellus | 2012/10/29

Hi Anti Ageing Expert,

My name is Nerissa and I work with Maria Garcia products, please could you clarify your grounds on which you state we do not list our ingredients? This is NOT true. As posted by a previous poster, ALL our products are EU Regulated and if you know what that means then you will also know that all our products contain INKY listings.

For sound advice, please contact us on infoexpert@mglabs.co.za and then make your own informed decision.

If our products were not labeled in accordance to CTFA regulations and international sanctions, we would have closed down years ago.

Regards,

Nerissa Nellus

Reply to Nerissa Nellus | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: elizabeth | 2015/04/18

Hi I would like to order some products area gauteng alberton 0829270396

Posted by: Stacey Kalish | 2012/10/29

Hi 50 ish, Maria Garcia Skin Care products are excellent. I find the Toner Mist is a little drying - but I am completely in love with the Apple Stem Cells, the 30 Something Moisturiser and their Repair Firming Up Gel. Its so great to know that great products dont need to cost an arm and a leg. Also, I dont know what you mean about their ingredients not being displayed, maybe not advertised but I just checked all my bottles now, every single one of them is listed with ingredients. You should definately call them for a free trial.

Reply to Stacey Kalish
Posted by: Valencia | 2012/10/26

By Eu regulation Maria Garcia does list their product ingredients, you should contact them and they will send you the required ingredient lists. You might just not find it on their site but you will on the packaging and I know they will send this to you if you request an email copy

Reply to Valencia
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012/10/16

Hi 50i sh, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert