Question

Maria: Cymbalta

I am worried about Maria' s post re Cymbalta as that it was my GP presribed to me after being on Nuzak for 10 years and not working anymore. Is this a bad drug?

Gps are peculiarly fond of Cymbalta these days, perhaps over-influenced by convincing drug company reps ? Its not a bad drug at all, jusy not a magnificabnt one, and as its so expensive, not one to be used as the first choice in everyone who walks through the door. It suits some people very well, and others not particularly well, like all ADs