Question
Posted by: Kris | 2011/05/11

MAP, sore breasts, 2 weeks delay

Hi Guys,
Please help... About a month ago an accident happened, condom broke and i took a monring after pill within 48hrs. i know that some of the side effects is delay period cycle but mine is 2weeks late and my breasts ussually gets sore round about the time for my periods but now instead of them coming i''ve had sore breasts since. This is not the first time i''ve take MAP but these side effects are new. Any ideas what could be the problem or i should just sit back and wait i''m stressing fornothing.
Thanx

Do a pregnancy test. If it is negative, the symptoms are most likely from the MAP.

3

Posted by: Kris | 2011/05/12

Thanx Anon, will do although i''m hoping that wouldnt be the case.

Reply to Kris

Take a pregnancy test. The longer you leave it, the less options you have. If you are less than 5 weeks pregnant you can still take a set of pills to abort the pregnancy. It costs under R 1000 and you would not have to endure an invasive procedure to abort, which costs more and can leave emotional scars.