Posted by: Kris | 2011-05-11

MAP, 2 weeks delay and sore breasts

Hi Guys,
Please help... About a month ago an accident happened, condom broke and i took a monring after pill within 48hrs. i know that some of the side effects is delay period cycle but mine is 2weeks late and my breasts ussually gets sore round about the time for my periods but now instead of them coming i''''ve had sore breasts since. This is not the first time i''''ve take MAP but these side effects are new. Any ideas what could be the problem or i should just sit back and wait i''''m stressing fornothing.

I suggest that you ask your doctor to do a blood test to exclude pregnancy to set your mind at ease.

Posted by: Kris | 2011-05-12

Thanx Doc, will do.

Reply to Kris