Question
Posted by: Tee | 2010-08-06

Many symptoms

Hi doc,  

I''ve been getting these weird Dizzy spells out of nowhere. I get really dizzy then suddenly really tired. I am usually tired throughout the day but when I feel dizzy I feel like going to sleep. My body has been weak and I get enough sleep. Every night I wake up during the night maybe one or two times a night. I also get these headaches that come suddenly in the back of my head on the right side.  

Tee

Your symptoms can be caused by a multitude of reasons and I therefore, strongly suggest that you consult your doctor for a full examination and blood tests.

Kind regards