Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2009-09-03

Many men continued

I did it. I had sex with another man. I learned a hell of a lot from this. 1)I didnt know there are such pleasurable things that men can do to women, things my husband does not know, 2)My husbands'  manhood is huge in comparison with this guy 3) This guy didnt want to kiss me, and 4) The next day the guy acted like he doesnt even know me and refused to let me touch him. Now I appreciate my husband who kiss me long and lovingly and cuddles with me at every chance. And we have much to explore together!

It seems that you managed to clarify some questions for yourself. Although we have different means of searching for answers, one needs to be very clear on the risk factors involved for yourself and the ones that you are keeping in the dark.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

8
Posted by: Rob | 2009-09-07

This woman is loose.. hope you get STDs from this. whore....

Reply to Rob
Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-07

You are still a wh..re. Shame on you, I hope your husband finds out and leaves your sorry ass.

You deserve the gutter, and you will get it thats for sure...just a question of time, and dont think that you will never do it again, once you start you will never stop.

Why not experiment with your husband in the first place, do you think he will change? NOT, so you will go out again and find another excuse for being a wh..re.

Posted by: Lucy | 2009-09-04

I wont do it again. I just always wondered. Only had sex with husband previously. Now I have been on the other side and its not at all like in my fantasy. It was safe sex though. Only my husband from now on, but lots more experimentation - just with him.

Reply to Lucy

There' s nothing wrong with " anon" . She has moral values, which some people obviously don' t have.

Posted by: anon for this 1 | 2009-09-04

i dont know what is wrong with anon, do u even have someone in u' r life, leave other people alone, look at u' r own boring life, i wont judge Lucy for what she has done, just dont do it again.

Reply to anon for this 1
Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-04

Lucy must be a fake poster, their is no way someone would post like this seriously. Otherwise they would be posting from a mental hospital.

Shame on you Lucy for being a fraudster or if in the unlikely event its true, all you are is a wh..re, plain and simple, but dont worry your turn will come and the bad karma you vreated will be returned to you in spades.

Posted by: topdog | 2009-09-04

well,u been there,seen it,and done it.now its the next step.it is up to u> > > > hope it was good.don,t worry about him he will com e back 4 more.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Disgusted | 2009-09-04

Do the right thing and leave him, you cheated on him and he does not deserve that, how would you feel if he did this to you??? SHAME ON YOU

Reply to Disgusted