Posted by: Lucy | 2009-09-01

Many men

I just can' t bear the thought of having sex with one man for a lifetime. There are such gorgeous men out there and I desire some of them badly!
I am married to one of the hunks, but I just can' t stop desiring attractive men. I dont want to leave my husband, we have wonderful marraige and sex life. Why am I like this? If I could just take my mind off it I would, but its not working!

By what you are describing it is most probably the best for you to seek professional assistance in exploring the underlying desire or possible emotional fears of committing to where you are. The fact that you have a need to suppress the desire and are having difficulty in suppressing it, might have destructive implications ofr you and your marriage in the long run if you do not get some hold on these desires that are driving you.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-07

To Kevin...where are the spelling mistakes, I checked my post and cant find any?

Also, why cant I have an opinion? Have you been cheated on by the way? I doubt it cause if you had you wouldnt be so liberal with this who..e.

Posted by: kevin | 2009-09-05

To Anon
number 1: spell properly AND number 2: Stop been so judgemental!!!

Reply to kevin
Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-04

You do need help, you probably have such a low self esteem and hate yourself and by screwing many men you think you will find some kind of self love out of that, shame you are pretty sick, just hope you dont catch AIDS, but then you get what put out.

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-09-02

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: topdog | 2009-09-02

send a mail to a adult site and send ur fantacy,see wat replies u get.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: XXX | 2009-09-02

Men and women feel the same at times but not only all diseases out there put us off ,but why get married if you still want to play the field.
You just have to learn to cope with what you have and get him to pleasure you in all the ways you desire.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: flower | 2009-09-02

I think its normal and there are many women that feels that way but its more like a fantasy than reality, we rather just imagine it but won' t actually do it, i think some people are honest about how they feel and live up to it but then married women that feels the way you do always weigh the pro' s and the con' s
Write on a page a list A and a list B
under A write all the benefits you have of being married and being with only one man and under B all the benefits you' ll have by leaving your husband and sleeping with all the men that u desire, be honest when writting and afterwards count the benefits from each list and the one that has the most points would give you some direction of a decision

this is a very difficult thing for you i assume but there is more stability and security and safety only having one partner than having more than one...marriage has much more to offer

Reply to flower