Question
Posted by: CPM | 2009-09-09

Many dilly people....

Hi my dear CS (and kittykat)

I am sure that you won' t be surprised but i have noticed in the last year or so that so many people are on ad' s. It' s shocking. People you asume lead a normal life and who are doing ok and friends and and i think deny it as we may there still is a " stigma"  attached to people using ad' s and who are depressed.

Or are we just all scared to tell people that we are " dilly"  because they will judge us ?

Cs, I don' t " bother"  you often anymore and it' s not because all is ok but because I think i' ve sort of learned to live with my " problems" .

A week or so ago my mother and sister said they loved me and what can they do to make me feel better - I said ag jong don' t worry luckily i know when these feelings come they DO REALLY go away in due course one just has to " sit it out"  and realize it for what it is.

Hope you are doing ok CS?

Love Mom

Isn't i the people who are NOT taking ADs or otherwise receiving help with their problems, who are more likely to be dilly ? And there's nobody in life who has no problems ---there are those who don't know how to deal wih them, and those who, with or without help, have found ways to deal with them.
And indeed, sometimes one just has to sit out an episode, rather than catastrophizing and getting unduly alarmed

1
Posted by: BlackBird | 2009-09-11

Ag we just all happy dilly people, living out happy dilly lives....

Reply to BlackBird