Question
Posted by: fanelesibonge mkhize | 2012/03/07

manstruation cycle

i am a 19 year old ill be turning 20 this year ma question is i haven''t head ma periods for 10months know i went to a doctor and he told me that i must exercise he didn''t run any test i have no pain um just usual...for the past two weeks i realize that i didn''t have discharge all along this months so it back know and it is fairly clean an normal...but I''m worried about my menstruation cycle because it might happen that i have cancer,have reached a menopause at an early age or other things which I''m not aware of

The most likely thng is that you are not ovulating. It would be necessary to find the reason for this. Some possible reasons are being overweight or underweight, excessive exercise or hormonal problems. You should see a gynaecologist.

2

Posted by: member | 2012/03/07

are you on any contraception?

Reply to member