Question
Posted by: dw | 2010/10/13

manipulation?

Hi all. This guy friend of mine is trying to get sex / naked pics out of me and I refuse without being in a relationship with him. He said that he cant be manipulated into being in a relationship and can get sex anywhere. I don''t do casual sex and want something with depth, so he turned around and said that he can do casual sex while looking for something with depth. I feel this was an insult to me as it seems I don''t offer him depth and he only sees me as a casual fling!! Im not going to be manipulated either into having sex with him, but feel I will lose him this way!!

Nobody who is actually a FRIEND of yours would want such pictures of you, let alone ask for it. He is grossly manipulating you, while bragging that you can't manipulate him ? What makes a relationship with him so special and desirable ?
Refuse to even discuss this any more, and if this means you lose him - congratulations ! Nothing could be better for your emotional life than to lose this pathetic dweeb

16
Posted by: anon007 | 2010/10/13

hope to chat to you soon dw

Reply to anon007
Posted by: anon007 | 2010/10/13

hi dw whats up did you send the mail

Reply to anon007
Posted by: anon007 | 2010/10/13

mail :_badboydotboy6atgmaildotcom

Reply to anon007
Posted by: anon007 | 2010/10/13

want to chat off line - thanks for the :)

Reply to anon007
Posted by: dw | 2010/10/13

whats your e-mail?

Reply to dw
Posted by: dw | 2010/10/13

girl :)

Reply to dw
Posted by: anon007 | 2010/10/13

and you DW? you can mail if you want to

Reply to anon007
Posted by: dw | 2010/10/13

by your name, I cant tell :)

Reply to dw
Posted by: ANON007 | 2010/10/13

OF COURSE GIRL,why are you asking

Reply to ANON007
Posted by: dw | 2010/10/13

Are you a guy?

Reply to dw
Posted by: ANON007 | 2010/10/13

It depends on the individuals Dw and no I am not frisky like to see it like it is

Reply to ANON007
Posted by: dw | 2010/10/13

Hi Anon007 - it seems all men are frisky but dont have the balls for commitment these days!!

Reply to dw
Posted by: whena | 2010/10/13

He is a ...hole.Tell him to get knotted

Reply to whena
Posted by: anon007 | 2010/10/13

Hi DW -how are you doing..tell him to piss off he is no true friend

Reply to anon007
Posted by: two-stone | 2010/10/13

Did you say friend??? You have lost him anyway - he is definitely no friend. Write him off, as if you ever should give in, he will be gone the next day - promise!

Reply to two-stone