Posted by: DEE | 2009-02-13

Manipulate my period

Hi There

I asked earlier about whether I am able to manipulate my period or not. I am not on any contraceptive pill (we are careful).
I had my period last week - what is the normal cycle? Is it 28 days after my last day of my period or 28 days after my first day of my period?
All so confusing. I started my period on the 6 Feb and our cruise is from the 2nd to 6th March.

Hi Dee
You can use 1 tablet Primolut N 3 times daily for not longer than 10 to 14 days, beginning about 3 days before the expected menstruation. Bleeding will occur 2 to 3 days after having stopped medication, You count 28 days from the 1st day of your last period. You will have to get this from a doctor as pregnancy should be excluded before you can take this and you will need a prescription.
Read the package insert contra indications and warnings: