Posted by: Dee | 2009-02-10

manipulate my period?

Is there a way to manipulate my period.
I have just finished my period, and I have worked out that when I go away on holiday for 4 days I will have my period the whole time. This is terrible news. My husband and I are going away on a romantic cruise and this is a complete spanner in the works!!

Is there something that I can do?

Thanks for your help.

You can take Provera starting 7-10 days before your expected period and stopping when you wish to have a period.

Posted by: Casey | 2009-02-10

Hi there..

I had a similar question and apparently if you are on the pill you can skip the " blank pills"  (the ones you have the week yor are on) and carry on with the pills that have the hormones in.. Apparently you can skip your period for that week and then you can have the blank pills the following week to have your period..

Reply to Casey