Question
Posted by: gorgeous | 2010/11/17

man withholding ejacualtion

hi my man seems to withhold ejaculating, as soon as he feels he is about to ...... he stops and starts again. he does this in first round, what bothers me is that we can do it, and he doesnt ejaculate at, he simply just does the stop and start, where does all this go..... when he doesnt ejaculate!!! he just tells me that he doesnt want to, i know he wants to satisfy me, but i seem to get worried at times

By the sound of it your husband does not seem to have a problem with that and it is not causing him distress. It is a technique that is often used to prolong the love making session and sensation – to try and almost synchronize the orgasm/pleasure process (“disparity of sexual response – see www.sexualhealth.co.za). Physiological you do not have to worry as the sperm that does not get released get reabsorbed into his body.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

18
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/18

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Hey | 2010/11/17

proof that it is impossible to satisfy a woman, he can cum it ten seconds if he wants but chooses not. Ask woman who have to deal with guys with PE.

Reply to Hey
Posted by: Travis | 2010/11/17

It may also be that he wants to prolong intercourse. By extracting he can maybe make it longer.

Reply to Travis
Posted by: Tom | 2010/11/17

Glad to know he is fine now. Should you want to mail me you can get me ps794008 at gmail dot com

Reply to Tom
Posted by: gorgeous | 2010/11/17

no, maybe 3 times a week, we both lead very stressful jobs!!!he once has had high blood pressure, due to a very stressful situation once in his life, but now he is fine

Reply to gorgeous

Do you guys have sex everday?

Posted by: Tom | 2010/11/17

Thanks, but as XXX as mentioned he could be suffering with ED.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: gorgeous | 2010/11/17

i am 24 and he is 28.... just as long its normal, i was beginning to think he was cheating or there is something medically wrong with him....

Reply to gorgeous
Posted by: XXX | 2010/11/17

Nothing wrong with this,he is simply delaying having an orgasm,to give more pleasure to you and himself.
Men who suffer from ED use this method as well-not that your guy does.
I wouldn''t advise chatting offline to anyone !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Tom | 2010/11/17

Its every third time - i dont think its a very good idea to put it off for some time. How old are you guys? I would really like to chat to you of this forum just as a friiend if thats ok.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: gorgeous | 2010/11/17

like maybe the third time we have sex in a week!!.....maybe we should put it off for some time. do you think that maybe we have too much of it

Reply to gorgeous
Posted by: Tom | 2010/11/17

How often does it happen?

Reply to Tom
Posted by: gorgeous | 2010/11/17

this doesnt happen all the time, i was just concerned, becausse when it does happen, it leaves me with questions and concern....maybe its not normal

Reply to gorgeous
Posted by: Tom | 2010/11/17

I for one love to explode inside my women.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Tom | 2010/11/17

No its not normal - maybe he is scared that you might fall pregnant.

Reply to Tom

No not normal he''s holding it in for his boyfriend

Posted by: gorgeous | 2010/11/17

no......is it not a sign of satisfaction? i get worried and feel that maybe i am not stimulating him enough.....when we do talk about it, he says he just didnt want to yet.....is it normal

Reply to gorgeous
Posted by: Tom | 2010/11/17

What are you saying? Do you want him to explode inside you? Do you want to feel his cum inside you?

Reply to Tom