Question
Posted by: Deeve | 2008/07/09

Man Talk Forum.. for Jonathan!

As you noticed J, my posting on Man Talk was deleted...!! Not at all surprised!!
I challenged some of their statements, and all I got back was a bunch of 'get lost Moffie' replies, amoungst others...! Biggest bunch of 'Ja-Broer', small dick syndrom loosers, I've ever encountered. They constantly whack the Bible in everyones faces, and then ridicule, and call people by derogitory names. It's going to take a few generations more before thesec people are eridicated.
I'm just flipped out man...with all their Bible punching, I bet they're the same folk that go home and call their Handy Help with the 'K' word...I just don't get it!!!
Now come on folks... get the hair on your asses standing up...go read a few of their comments about us. :-)

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

10
Posted by: Jonathan | 2008/07/10

Idiot! READ my posts! I WILL ATTACK YOU, IF YOU ATTACK ME!

Why am I even entertaining dialogue with a half-wit like you?

;)

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: xjf | 2008/07/10

jono, not only do you flaunt it...you attack other people's religion. like joe said on MT, you carry on and on and on..........
at the age of 34? now that is shocking
your sexuallity/religion is NOT the problem, but your 'i own the soapbox' attitude

Reply to xjf
Posted by: Jonathan | 2008/07/10

Stop being such a queen, Joe! Why don't you bother to read ALL of my posts on MT, and you'll notice that I only react when they start their insults. NOT ONCE have I flaunted my sexuality or religion in their faces!

Damn well go read my posts!

;)

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Joe | 2008/07/10

You were talikng about me Jonathan. I was just saying that nobody should flaunt their sexuality ever, but I get the idea that you are only doing it to get high on their reaction. So you are gay, pagan and daddy of a little boy..........GET OVER IT. And for a gaytalk - isnt it the purpose of this forum??? And lastly your reply....enjoy your little LBG forum then.............you like to play people off each other...again getting high on it. I really feel sorry for you. But if you want to receive a golden star on your head for being all the things you say, then WELL DONE! Just hope one day you could have a normal conversation without telling everyone you are gay, pagan and whatever. Get over yourself.

I

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Ollie | 2008/07/09

Admin deleted my posts in MT & blocked me as well for giving bozo a bit of gas...

Reply to Ollie
Posted by: Jonathan | 2008/07/09

Enjoy your little LGB forum then, I'm off to MT...

Now even GAYS are giving me grief! FFS!

;)

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Anon#2 | 2008/07/09

Probably because they knew it would bring the pitchfork mob in here - and who needs that?

Reply to Anon#2
Posted by: Jonathan | 2008/07/09

That's what I'm bargaining on! I WANT them to post on GayTalk! Hehe!

Not sure why Admin deleted your posts, Deeve...

;)

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Deeve | 2008/07/09

Any idea why the Admin deleted my post then J? All i did was give them some 'gasssss'....!
So that A-hole is Rusta...no wonder he's 'gaaning on'like that!
Look forward to GayTalk ...except it's gonna be full of 'dem'...they'll NEVER leave us alone...in fact it'll probably end up their playground, while we're looong gone!
Cheers

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: Jonathan | 2008/07/09

Dis lekker daar!!! The MT forum is THE most active one on Health24, and you should just ignore the homophobes, and bible-bashers!

I'm guilty for NOT ignoring them, but when you take on a gay, pagan, daddy-of-a-little-boy like me, I won't just take it lying down!

It's F-U-N over there, and I've quite a few supporters already!

Health24 is also starting a GAYTALK forum on Friday, as I had suggested!!! Yippee!!! I want to be an honorary moderator there, and hand out princess-points to those I deem fit!

Stay BEAUTIFUL one and all!

P.S. By the way, remember RUSTA? He's posting as BOZO on Man Talk, and the poor guy's even got a post on the "Erectile Dysfuntion" forum!

Shamepies!

;)

Reply to Jonathan