Question
Posted by: Ronel | 2011/12/11

man stares at other woman all the time.

i have a big problem.my fiance cant stop staring at other woman when i catch him he says he is looking at something else but i can see what and who he is looking at.at a wedding he was staring at a woman that was sitting at our table and everytime she would say something to someone else he would stare and smile like he was hanging on her lips.i felt so embarrest and when i talked to him he didnt even hear me.i had to repeat myself.i talked to him about it and he made me feel like i was doing wrong.i know men look but he stares like theres no tomorrow.he would stand still in a shop to stare.what must i do?i just want to run away.

It is understandable that you feel the way that you do. It must seem that when he is with you and behaves this way, that he only has eyes for others and does not seem to notice you. You are also concerned that other people are noticing this behaviour. You have mentioned that his staring leaves you feeling embarrassed and that you just feel like running away. He may at times be completely unaware that he is behaving in this way. I would urge you to continue to discuss with him how this behaviour makes you feel and make him aware of when he is behaving in this way. He must undersatns that his behaviour does not leave you feeling loved, cherished and the only one he wants to be with. If he is unable to change this behaviour, and demontrate this, you may have to reconsider whether this really is the person you want to marry.

5
Posted by: crazy | 2011/12/12

Well said Shawn...................if his eyes wonder yours should to and make him understand that he belongs to you and if he has a problem with you and cant look at you in the same way as other woman he doesnt deserve you.

Reply to crazy
Posted by: Romany | 2011/12/12

Well said Shawn.
Sometimes your own medicine can be a bit bitter when reversed....

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Parks | 2011/12/12

It is completely normal for men to stare at other women..Men are different from women,and therefore staring at other women does''nt mean they no longer have love for their partners,but it is totally natural to have feelings for othe women even when married....

Reply to Parks
Posted by: shawn | 2011/12/11

Hello... You start staring at other men more than he does. Also start complimenting other men and see what his reactions are.If that don''t wake him than you should get a partner that looks at you no matter what

Reply to shawn
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/12/11

Reply to sexologist