Question
Posted by: Andile | 2010-08-20

Man not ejaculating during sex

I have a problem. I get a full erection but does not seem to be able to ejaculate when I am making love to my gf. I can go on and on until I get tired and stop but do not ejaculate. When I masturbate I do not have a problem ejaculating. I guess the problem is with me as this happened with all women I have had sex with. Please assist.

Andile this is usually a psychological block and is not easy to address unfortunately. There are a number of possible causes for this:

- you are used to more vigorous stimulation that is possible with vaginal penetration (if you can ejaculate when your g/f masturbates you, then this is likely to be the case)

- if you can't ejaculate at all with your girlfriend (i.e. even if she masturbates you - or you masturbate with her present) then it is likely that you are worried about your performance or anxious in some way or about something.

- if you can ejaculate with her stimulating you but just not during penetration then it could be that you are not used to the different sensation, that you are worrying about pregnancy or something else, or you are losing focus on your sensation and your arousal is lessening.

Try to have her masturbate you, or you masturbate with her present (kissing you, whatever) and see if you can ejaculate then. If not, pay attention to what is going through your mind that makes this different to when you are masturbating alone. This should begin to help you to identify what the specific cause is for you...feel free to post another question once you have checked this aspect out.

Claire - SASHA

5
Posted by: Mzaa | 2010-08-24

Also stop masturbating for few weeks , may be that might bring some changes by the way I had that problem too and for me was more of a psychological problem.Goodluck.

Reply to Mzaa
Posted by: Mzaa | 2010-08-24

Don''t throttle(squeeze) the penis too much because the vagina might not be that tight.

Reply to Mzaa
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-08-21

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Theo | 2010-08-20

Maybe your gf is not stimulating you enough to cum. Or she is too big down under you are too small for her. Try different position.

Reply to Theo
Posted by: jack | 2010-08-20

Whenyou having sex and whant to ejaculate, just think that your gf two lips is your hand busy mastrubating

Reply to jack