Question
Posted by: noclue | 2009-02-27

man in bead

I have no idea what to tell my girlfriend when she asks " what do you want me to do"  in bed....I have never gone this far whith a girl, what are my options.... I need some healp, what can she do for me?

Lets see what other readers have to say here Sounds like she's about as inexperienced as you

6
Posted by: Destiny | 2009-03-02

Go to Adult World and buy an Adult DVD " Pornography) you will learn a lot - trust me! Watch it alone in case you cum in your pants. Good luck

Reply to Destiny
Posted by: jcat | 2009-02-27

Seriously, NC...no woman that I have ever known is going to be upset with a guy who admits honestly that he doesn' t really know because he doesn' t have much experience.

If you tell her that you have never done much, but that you would like to learn together with her what feels good for both of you, you can have a whole lot of fun finding out! Start with touching differnt bits of your bodies, using your mouths where you are both comfortable, using your hands....etc.

Have fun :-)

jcat

Reply to jcat
Posted by: noclue | 2009-02-27

problem is that she wants to know what i like.... i can' t tell her becouse i dont know....

Reply to noclue
Posted by: Joe | 2009-02-27

What does two adults(man and woman) do in one bed???The man will get an erection, the woman will go all wet and stuff...and the rest is history

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Really | 2009-02-27

Firstly...get the CD ready... then pray that both of you know what you are doing in bed if you need to tell each other what to do....hehehehehehe

Seriously, get the CD ready....then maybe you should offer to do something that you know and what comes naturally..... be careful not to do stuff that will make her or you uncomfortable..... Tuff one....

Reply to Really
Posted by: Joe | 2009-02-27

Oh well she could make you sleep and steal all your things.
She could give u a BJ

Reply to Joe