Posted by: Poor dude | 2009-04-20

Man Boobs

Since I was a teenager, I have had bigger than normal boobs for a guy. Doctors said that it will get smaller as I grow older. Well, today I am 29 years old, and they are still big. I have even lost weight, which did not make a difference. They are also very itchy, which also makes it embarrasing for me. When I was a teenager, it would sometimes get very painful and sensative, and water like substance would come out. That doesn' t happen anymore. I have also started to loose my self confidence as I do not want to swim etc anymore. What medications or what can I do to make them small so I can look more guy-like, as well as to stop the itching. I am too embarressed to got to the doctor.

Dear Poor dude
Please see your doctor, some men do have enlarged breast tissue and this can be permanently removed with a small operation if needed. It may make a huge difference in your self confidence, so be brave and see someone!

Posted by: Mmmmmm | 2009-04-20

Go to and post your question there.
Sounds like prolactin Gyno. Depending on your condition there might be some remedies you could try before making that visit to the Plastic Surgeon. I know that eg Letrozole could be used in some cases to even revers gyno.

Reply to Mmmmmm