Question
Posted by: Tom | 2009/03/11

Man Boobs

OK well im sure you can guess what this will be about from the name. Im 16 years old and I only really noticed that I had man boobs when my so called friend pointed them out last year when I was 15 although its possible I had them before that but didnt notice. Ive looked on the internet and it says i should lose weight, but the thing is im not overweight I really need some advice as ive become quite self concious about it.

Tom

I strongly recommend that you consult a doctor to have a hormone profile done and to have the pattern of your breast enlargement examined. This will determine the root of treatment.