Question
Posted by: Joe | 2009/11/07

Man

Hi im sure im the first man to post here, but my wife has lost her libido, she is only 42 and the gynae sais shes in perfect shape, but she wont discuss such issues with the gynae, could I phone the gynae before her appointment and expect his confidence in my phone call, just so he can bring up the libido subject, and maby offer some help or can do some therapy to give her a new kick start

I am not sure that the gynaecologist can do much, particularly if you wife won't discuss it. It would not be appropriate for him to bring it up. You might try posting to the sexologist.

2
Posted by: gontse | 2009/11/09

for the sake of relationship a big YES

Reply to gontse