Question

Mamogram

Hi doc

a routine exam by our company nurse discovered a lump on my breast and referred me for a mamogram. The mamogam came back clear and I was told that I have nothing to worry about.

I am happy about this but I cant seem to shake off the feeling that something is not right? my dr and husband say that I am paranoid and that I must just let this go but I cant.

Can a mamogam be wrong? Is there a blood test and/or any other test that I can take? I am 37 years old.

There isn't a blood test but you could see a breast specialist if you are worried.

2

Consult another doctor for second opinion. Its better safe than sorry