Question
Posted by: Elaine | 2008/10/16

Mammo

This morning I went for a mammo. The sister did the x-rays. After taking the x-rays and consulting with the doctor, the doctor came in and did a sonar to make sure that (something) he saw was in fact not something. The sister returned and did another x-ray of the right breast. The sister came back and said that I can go and that they will see me again next year. Unfortunately I did not see the doctor again to ask him what he thought it was. Is there a possibility that you can tell me what you think it might have been.

Expert ImageBreast health expert

Dear Elaine,

Definitely not...I would have to see the mammogram and the ultrasound myself.

Prof. J. Apffelstaedt