Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/10/22

Maltese eats everything &  poos all the time

We adopted a 4 mth old male maltese pup. Love him to bits but he is starting to drive me crazy. He eats just about everything. My son' s bed is low and puppy got on the bed. My son had been colouring. Puppy ate some of his crayons and not only chewed the colouring book, but ate the cover. He even eats the cat' s litter and poo. He has also chewn off my daughter' s dolls hands and has eaten one of them.
Is this normal puppy behaviuor? He also poos around 8 times a day - solid. He eats Alpo puppy food. Is he lacking something in his diet? Should I change his food? He drinks a lot of water and wees a lot too. He is otherwise very active, fun to be with and loving.

Dear Anon

Sounds about right for a puppy of his age, even well behaved for one if you leave him alone during the day.

2
Posted by: Wit Zombie | 2009/11/02

Ja nee, klink vimy na normale poedel gedrag. Dai goed is nie honde nie.

Reply to Wit Zombie
Posted by: Cybervet | 2009/10/22

Dear Anon

Reply to Cybervet