Question
Posted by: Lebza | 2012-05-21

Malema: CyberShrink comments

Wow interesting perspective Doc. Refreshing angle indeed.

Thanks, Lebza, for your comments. I try to look at things from a fresh angle where possible. And I was surprised to find myself feeling more sorry for Juju. Though it might seem good to have more ways to appeal, this route can be much more unpleasant for the person himself ; and may lead to less than one started out with ( as in the old English saying, that it's like "beating a dead horse" - you can use your whip, but it wont go any faster ).
And I worry that he may not have anything else to fall back on you occupy himself and earn a living, having apparently devoted himself to politics from such an early age - whereas most really useful politicians are also something else ( thus having an alternative way of living ) and have had real experience of other aspects of life.

3
Posted by: Purple | 2012-05-22

It was probably the only decent article on Malema I''ve ever seen. Well worth reading.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Lebza | 2012-05-21

Yaah Doc you indeed make SA great. Half the time when you read the editorial the emphasis is always more on colour this colour that. It hardly about the human being. I am your fan.

Reply to Lebza