Posted by: Mjita | 2010-08-31

Malebe(lips) and foreskin

Why is it said that male persons with foreskins are likely to have health problems, irrespective of been hygienicly clean, while female person with large lips(Malebe) are less likely to have health risk.

Dear Mjita,

I am not sure where you have got your information from. I would say that the source and information are suspect. There has been research, especially in the field of HIV that evidence has been found of a certain degree of higher risk amongst men with a foreskin for HIV transmission. As for a higher risk for health problems generally for men with foreskins and women with larger labia, notwithstanding good hygiene practices is not true.

Posted by: Wouter | 2010-09-02

Mjita, you are such a moron.....

Reply to Wouter
Posted by: Woman | 2010-08-31

I''m sorry, you are heavily misinformed. Please google and read some research. You''ll be likely to understand better.

Reply to Woman