Question
Posted by: anon | 2010-11-12

Male Who struggles to ejaculate.

I''m a 24 year old who can''t ejaculate with a partner, on my own it is possible. There is nothing wrong with my sex drive and by all accounts my partner enjoys my " prowess"  but after she has achieved orgasm, the game is over. What can i do?

It is unclear whether what you are experiencing is something called 'male orgasmic disorder' where there is a psychological block ot ejaculating intravaginally, or whether the stimulation you receive is inadequate - either too much of a different sensation for you (if you got used to the stimulation during masturbation you might find that vaginal stimulation is very different) or you are struggling with the timing - after her orgasm she wants to finish immedicately. If it is the latter, you can try to increase your stimulation before her orgasm.If it is a sensation issue, you may need to stop self-stimulation for a while (or use a loose grip with lubricant to try to sensitise yourself). If however, you have never been able to ejaculate intravginally, then it may be a psychololgical issue that warrants further exploration.

Claire - SASHA

2
Posted by: wayne | 2010-11-16

u seem to be inlove with ur hand,how can u prefer a hand to pQQQy.U r a disgusting wanker,WANKER

Reply to wayne
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-11-13

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist