Question
Posted by: Benny Boy | 2011/08/13

male sexual arousal, preventable or not?

I have always been puzzled by the fact that men don''t have arousal in situations where there is sexual display even as teenagers, as, for instance, seeing and being with a girl in a micromini. I don''t see how arousal can be prevented as it is too powerful, it''s automatic, and they can''t all have impotence. The erection can be eliminated but with difficulty but can''t be prevented. Or is it that there are some men who are more easily aroused and are a rare type?

Arousal symptoms gets more manageable as you get older.It however does not mean that he can not appreciate.... Deidre - SASHA

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/08/14

Reply to sexologist