Posted by: asma | 2009-02-03

male sex worker

We are married couple. My hubby wants 3 some with male sex worker.
He contacted a few and verifying the penis size, he booked one.
What precautions to be taken ?

Dear Asma,

The first precaution I would suggest is an emotional precaution. You should only participate in this sexual experience with your partner if you are consenting to it, meaning that you also share the desire to explore and experience this sexual experience and that you and your husband have discussed and agreed to the rules of what you are both comfortable with allowing during this sexual experience. Any concerns, questions, fears, doubts you may have should first be discussed and worked through. If you are still wishing to undertake this sexual experience with your husband having done the emotional and relational preparation you have completed the emotional precaution.

Safe sex practices would be the other precautions to take. Condoms should be used properly during all penetrative activities that are engaged in during the 3sum. Every time a different partner is penetrated new condoms should be used.

Posted by: anon | 2009-02-03

Just make sure that you use condoms. Ensure they are used correctly and with a water based lub everything should be fine. Don' t use two condoms at a time and don' t use a female condom and male condom etc. Just make sure that both your husband and the prostitute use new condoms every time they penetrate you and make sure they are put on correctly etc.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Muslim Guy | 2009-02-03

Asma, u shud feel ashamed of urself!!!! being muslim and posting stuff like this..... u wrong man...

Reply to Muslim Guy
Posted by: WJA | 2009-02-03

Condomise - all you need.

As for the other replies - THF? Different strokes for different folks.

Reply to WJA
Posted by: Lou | 2009-02-03

I am curious. What does your husband want? Does he want sex with the guy or does he want to see you have sex with this guy?

It' s terribly risky - you are allowing him to play with your lives. Just think of HIV and all the other STIs out there. Are you keen to try this out?

Reply to Lou
Posted by: J T | 2009-02-03

you dont need any precautions because after you have had your threesome your marriage is finished anyway so why worry.

Reply to J T