Question
Posted by: anonymous | 2010-11-22

male scalp hair thinning

I''m 32 year old male experiencing scalp hair thinning.On a recent visits to the hairdresser I was told my scalp hair is thinning.I''ve had healthy hair all along however my paternal side has a history of balding.I was recommended treatments from Redken and Nioxiin in the form of 6 months treatments to applied to the daily hair wash routine.I was also recommended tablets to be taken daily for 6 months.None of the treatments guarantee hair growth however they do strengthen existing hair and stimulate hair growth.I''m currently using hair scalp treatment shampoo with spray from Redken.Please advise if I need to be seeing a doctor about this or the best way to allow me to have a full crop of hair in the future.My hair thinning on the scalp is only noticeable to someone cutting my hair and is phase 1.

Your current treatment is sufficient but unfortunately, there is no cure for baldness.