Question
Posted by: ??? | 2010/06/10

Male orgasm through kissing alone

This is just for knowledge.

Can a man achieve orgasm by just kissing alone? By kissing, I mean french kissing or other passionate and erotic kissing mainly on the lip/mouth. By the way the kissing should last a while, maybe at least 15 to 20 minutes. I heard that it is possible for women, but how about men?

I often fantasize myself having an orgasm by just kissing. I wonder is it possible for that to happen. Does anyone here experience something like this before?

If you can have wet dreams then any response is possible if you so desire .

12
Posted by: Cc | 2014/07/22

Yes it can happen! I've experienced the Amazing connection with my BFF. He and I came at the same time from kissing for almost 15min. Rare, be Very in tuned with your partner... Best feeling one can accomplish. First one has to be very in tuned with their Own Heart, mind and body! Then as u are kissing u r visualizing what they are doing to your Whole body

Reply to Cc
Posted by: joe | 2010/06/14

it is possible but the kiss must be in the head of the pennniies - ha ha ha hell no it is not

Reply to joe
Posted by: joe | 2010/06/14

Reply to joe
Posted by: Woman | 2010/06/10

What about the less experienced - teenagers. Would it be possible/ probable?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Homer | 2010/06/10

Good old kissing is surely part of fore-play,It will get me in the modd but Im not sure it will get me to orgasm ...

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Johnny Bravo | 2010/06/10

Why do you need an orgasm while kissing, don''t you know the spot?

Reply to Johnny Bravo
Posted by: S | 2010/06/10

Depends on the individual, I suppose. In my case, a sexy kiss can make me really, really hard. But it won''t bring me to orgasm. I enjoy being kissed when I masturbate though (during the tough times of the month my wife may help me out this way), and when that happens, I do feel that it increases the intensity of the orgasm compared to masturbation only.

Does that help?

Reply to S
Posted by: ??? | 2010/06/10

By saying turn on, do you mean getting a very hard erection?

Reply to ???
Posted by: S | 2010/06/10

Kissing could get you really, really turned on. As for orgasm, I believe that you might need some direct stimultion.

Reply to S
Posted by: ??? | 2010/06/10

Sorry for double posting but I am not talking about wet dreams. I am talking about real life situations. I would like to hear more about your opinion, sexologist.

Reply to ???
Posted by: ??? | 2010/06/10

How about if the girl is a very good kisser?
Will kissing at least turn you really hard on, and perhaps almost orgasm?

Reply to ???
Posted by: XXX | 2010/06/10

It is not normal at all as the penis generally would need some form of stimulation.I guess if you are extremely horny and haven''t had sex for a while,it could be possible BUT most unusual.

Reply to XXX