Question
Posted by: marceliuke | 2011/04/27

male orgasm problems

Me and my boyfriend have been together for four months and the only way he ejaculated was masturbation. I''ve tried masturbating him myself, I''ve tried oral sex but nothing worked. He says that during intercourse there''s something wrong with sensation  he doesn''t like his foreskin going down. Most of the time our vaginal sex ends up in reduction of his erection. I am slowly getting annoyed by the limitations of our sex life. I love him and I want him to enjoy it, but this thing is not normal. Are there ant ways I could help him or should we seek professional advice?

This problem sounds like what we refer to as 'delayed ejaculation'. It may be that he struggles to ejaculate all the time, or maybe it is only difficult when he attempts vaginal penetration. Whatever the case the problem is often psychological in nature - the problem may relate to difficulty 'letting go', a dislike of the 'mess' or discomfort, fear of infection/pregnancy, fear of commitment. These issues need to be addressed in order for him to relax enough to 'give in' to the sensations and enjoy the sexual experience. I would urge you both to get professional help. It is of course preferable if both partners attend but he could get help on his own. Contact the SASHA (South African Sexual Health Association) helpline Tel -0860 100 262 for referral.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/04/29

Reply to Sexologist