Posted by: Paranoid | 2009-01-09

Male loss of libido

I am in a complicated relationship. My partner is a recovering alcoholic. He does not know if he wants a relationship or not but he says he does love me romantically. However, we do not sleep in the same bed and he does not show any affection and as for sex that is a no go area - even for discussion. What do I do? What should I think?

Alcoholism is a GREAt cause of erectile dysfunction and the live damage that goes with alcoholism can lead to decline in libido because it no longer manages to metabolise ( process) the hormones correctly. My guess is that hat is what is happening but he is too ashamed (Proud) to discuss it with you ( as most males would be) there are treatments for that but you have to get him to the doc first

Posted by: paul | 2009-01-09

Leave him. It is only trouble.

Reply to paul